Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lingual Braces Starts From 'Write some more! ".. xD

of Fahrenheit -> http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-c/section-index/pid-1010093600/ The thing is that I was late .. VERY late .. I was so embarrassed, but I woke my mom & my phone did not ring LOL should have been in the subway
Pedro de Valdivia at 14.30 .. & Woke up at 14.20 T________T xDDD but equal was, so I have my stuff *---*



This is the result of a poor fangirl bitch who had to save 4 months of their miserable allowance to buy these things + orders via YesAsia LOL listed above CHTML iwaneses .. I will not name because, as the magazines are there, will mean that artists are MANY .. As there are several non conosco, W, (Danson Tang out! YAY, it looks beautiful \u0026lt;3) ~ Adorkable


On 24 I went to the beach .. I got bored too .. & I took pics .. not long ago to ~ D:


Yes, I am a ghost D: & what is most scary is that the picture is not photoshop Dx

Boo ~ h D: that's what happens when you accidentally press the zoom Dx HTMLXC

wrote a lot today, who deign to read, takes a cookie gift (???)

0 comments:

Post a Comment