Monday, February 11, 2008

Kim Zolciak In Bahamas

As the title says ... these are just some thoughts ...

Sometimes I start thinking about how short life is, as the years go fast and ... in all that we have to do ....

Today's mother died one of my two best friends (yes, one of the marauders) and my house was ... commemorate the death of my grandfather ... nothing particularly nice .... One feels absent ... or might not affect you, she does not love .... but it hurts ...... is how it hurts .... Think

mainly ... everything you leave behind when they die, and those who remain, they say what they feel ... what you could not say what could not do .... reflect many things .... perhaps why he was so absent, Dimonnte seemed that I was the debt and no Pad ... hahaha ....

No, really, I wanted to express with all this .... This may just confused by many things. So far had had the mind on something else, and it was not a happy thought ... presisamente I was drowning in a glass of water by anxiety and uncertainty ... and this ... is like a blow back to reality ....

I am missing something strange, serious, quiet, but .... quiet, very quiet ... agovia me nothing, just feel it all went for a walk, all the problems, simply because I care for nothing ....

'm vulnerable to issues of death ... I hate ...
not subject you to my own death, so I do not care about the truth; Nbsp;
Debi call my journal "the Pensieve" hehe ....
And yet I afford to make jokes ....

Tomorrow ... Tomorrow I will go to the funeral, faith will field about 2:30 pm .... just in case anyone wants to know ...

Well, that's all for now, the entertainment will come soon, I can not be absent for a long time, I consume, and consume those who depend on me ....
happiness and vivacity is not depression, not mistake, do not feel bad ... just ... out of place ...

Finally, it is all for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment