Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alcetel Usb Kabel C635 First Entry (???)

iwans D:
so, I'm calm .. What worries me is the album that I bought for YesAsia
.. Today marks 2 months of commissioning the D:
First time buyer by i.net & ¬ ¬ and I have problems other than the bundle that I did the first 2 weeks I ordered the Photoalbum
of
that should Yusuke Yamamoto Y___________________Y get as April;; * kills *
Today drew
randomente to Arashi (ParaKiss) in a notebook any D: That indecent, drawing in notebooks squared xDDDDDDDD;; e___eUu
I thought it would be easier to draw something of Ai Yazawa

.. but I realized that NOTHING IS EASY

If you have gum xD I'm a failure, I always lose the rubber i___________i


asd ~ friends only after I do this, now give me straw D:




greetings \u0026lt;3 ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment