Sunday, February 17, 2008

Showing Boobs In Work Carnival!

ravine, near the "Library, and then beyond, for the av. Cajamarca. And before I knew it, I was screaming and running through the crowd, the hand of my companion euphoric, with camera in hand, taking pictures everywhere.
I was wet, I painted, I was hit and pushed into dance, which rejects, and I must clarify that not for shame but for fear of soiling your clothes with paint that wore Dansante over the body and ultimately the camera wet or lose the portfolio that was not closed for more than try.

velosmente The day happened. Between laughter and songs, including the rush behind the musicians and dancers to take a picture, and shake the hips * * to the beat of the music that you do so. CHTMLX
C A great day .....

At the end of the afternoon, showed up the scent in the air, the scent that I like, the smell of meat. And anticucheros barranquino were present, and eating has been said, and share a couple of sticks, really long since we had wanted.
and return direct to the bus, with the face painting as well as the smiles and talking and singing loudly along the way, and to draw the attention of those present, no matter what ...
The best finish of the day, really ...


Well, I think my story more to like a story now that I look good XD jajajajaja was not intentional, just to come out well.
Well, basically this has been my day yesterday, as for today .... So my grandmother is upset by the lack of attention that I have given these days, and it happened.
And my birthday is in ...... 3 days? 0_0 go, I'm going for the 20 ..... Caracho are old! XDDDDDD
My birthday is on February 20 for those who do not remember>.> *


Well, that's all .... on the sad note, then, things have been going in backwards, and for once I would like to make things clear, but hey, that's not with you (do not get me wrong UU). I keep running and silent waiting for some attention when he pleases? or should I dispose of its distance, let me note silence and to face him? ..... or may not be ...... and this is my dilemma

XDDDD Hahaha, well, that's all for ah

0 comments:

Post a Comment