Thursday, March 13, 2008

Food U Should Eat With Esophagitis Gastritis la la la ~

Yes, I am a consumer Dx
few days ago was my The Refreshment & then I picked the DVD KAT-TUN
(it is the Taiwanese edition. . is the same, only changes to the cover & the booklet are in Mandarin instead of Japanese ~);
nilocagastotantaplataporundvd .. xD prefierocomprarme4cdscoreanos
The got on the log, but not here .. & How long did not write, I take ~ LOL



















And OMGGG;, I get excited .. Yesterday was my photoalbum Yusuke Yamamoto *__________*
weekend I will find it as no card I bought my parents (not tienen xD),
came to another house ~ lol I want to be Saturday \u0026lt;3 ~ ~
And there were my savings I ~
work or do not believe that I ask my parents money ..
everything I buy I buy with my allowance savings ..
takes me about 4 months to collect the money, but I did LOOOOOOL
(And I was pa

(I thought it was for today, but I saved it for tomorrow .. LOL)

anyone know of any important social event which has been linked with the music? D:



need of such an event has occurred in South Korea or Japan Dx
CHT
MLXC
examples to make it more clear: the state after the coup in Chile, there were events & came bands like The prisoners, etc. .. also once met various artists (michael jackson when he was included black xD) and did a concert for malnourished children in Ethiopia .. & sang '
We Are the World'

CHopotoquetenga *


0 comments:

Post a Comment