Thursday, February 7, 2008

South Park Ding Dong Ok Returning to come back xD

Well, long time since I updated.
Now, what has happened since my last post ......

think of it .... when was my last post? XDDDDDDDDDDD

jajajajajaja, finally, this time not in the mood to write past events. And then I will put pictures of the last reunion gothic lolita that I went, but that's another story.

Well, lately I have been in conflict phase ... I have not scored much lately, and the closure does not make me the full truth, or my pretty little head, or my spirit dreamer, that beyond the msn, forum and slash fics do not live anything new.

Approaching and St. Valentin, I fall in single quand I, and we is not no drama about it, I just this December CCOUNT. I promised a friend to go with her that day, only God knows because I drop these promises ... CCOUNT December and later that I had the opportunity to go with someone I really want to go .... but I can not break a promise.
know? Prongs said he would, tell him I have something else to do, or that my grandmother did not want to leave or that I, and what Postpone ... BUT THAT'S NOT HONEST !!!!!!!! (If you know, lost opportunities and the Sarita, I repeat! MICHI ENDS AS OPPORTUNISTIC GRYFFINDOR MISS 2008!? >.>*) Not honest for anyone, or me, or my friend or for another person, and this is not me! I'm honest ... terribly honXD .... Which reminds me I should make some adjustments to this thing .... just in case ... perhaps

Anyway, that's all for now, I have many things to think about and I have an emotional crisis =.= 'but .. if anything I'm sure, is that I lack the courage to confess to things ... only I have to face some fears and find the perfect shape, then ... everything to fate!


Oh yeah! I almost forgot ...........
E F
L
I
Z Ñ
A


O U N V E O C H I O N ! ! !
E S E

L
A



Ñ O

D E L A R A T A ! ! !
CH
TMLXC
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I think that is enough XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD As I have not changed nick, nick there a week = D
Soon
speak of signs so attentive nomas , entertainment is the only thing that s provides

XD That is .... XD all

0 comments:

Post a Comment