Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Long Oran Berry To Ferment preorden de concert goods de Yamashita Tomohisa - Asia Tour 2011 SUPERGOOD SUPERBAD

Paypal
HTMLXC , since this is the service to shop online which is also used by my friend.


Prices are in dollars, but if you want to know how serious your currency just tell me your money and will gladly give them the money. Payment is in two parts, one is only paid for how much it's worth the object, and once you got the items to my friend and usage charges from my friend (Singapore) to the country of the buyer. objects do not store or reserve.
Please XC
  • Order Form If you want to order something leave me a comment here or send me a msg to susiemc2792@hotmail.com, in either of two ways I have to fill this: Item # 1 Name: Purpose: Quantity: Mail: Country: And so on if more than one thing.
  • Uchiwa
  • Jumbo: $ 13 USD
  • Folder: $ 12 USD
Blouse: $ 40 USD CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment