Monday, January 10, 2011

Kitten Adult Film Star Free [FanFic Chapter 18] Himitsu no Arashi

tomodachis Hello my dear !!!!!
* crazy dance * I'm happy to return with FIC YOUR FAVORITE!!
As you may remember from my short (very short) holidays I had to stop putting tickets but no longer, the end is approaching and I do not want to take them to heart in her mouth.
So without further ado here I leave the new chapter:


........... Chapter 18

-Shinjo not get mad, wait, let
, if you explain me angry and I do not explain anything, right now are with Nori and it takes your family BREAKFAST
-te-
time frame as you want.

hung, could not con my anger was too, wanted to exploit, I wanted to scream, Shori
left the room, these well Shinjo?

pass his lips and saliva, would not get to mourn in front of anyone. If Shori, so good, just not going to come, but why not take advantage and go once a
Aly depa-sure you're okay?, I know we just met and I do not have much confidence, but you can tell me thanks
-Shori, but I'm fine, things happen to me fast, let's go! Depa
climbed and began to accommodate it.

Hikari Hoshi and were found in the uni-finally
veooo you, where were you? -. Hikari asked
-ay I know, you think !!!!, much to tell, you have time?
-si, if, if, for there is always gossipdirectly in the eye. I promise I will not do it, but tell me is best when you tell someone what you have.

Then came Hoshi
-hi happens because there are so seriously?, Up-
afraid your friend is not to say anything about what happened
-time? Today?, Yes, yes!, tell us how you did in June!
-to I was
, which never came!, I mean what happens to your friend Nino
-but I must have given an explanation for that?
been told them about everything.
, and what you gonna do? -. Hoshi asked
-now I do not know, I am very angry I think about it with a cool head and right now is the least I have.

a cell phone rang
-Shinjo is not yours? -. Hoshi asked
-si, should be him, has set all day but I will not answer
-let go and say you left the cell and have one you invented to stop dialing.
rose and fell again
-ey!, Are you okay? -. Nino was worried
-si, like I woke up again very quickly
-again?, is not the first time? -no in the morning it happened. I said. You have to checarte, that is not right -nooo, it's not only that I'm up too fast ... I may not reach to answer it, do not worry in 5 seconds ... resumes once! -hi June! Hoshi-hi
raisins Shinjo me?
-no, she's not, he left his cell here, went to Nino and not to return hours
Hos-mmmhi, do not fool me, I'm out and I'm listening to Nino Shinjo and talk, and let me out, I need to talk to her !!!-.
-exalted be heard Shinjo sorry, but June is out and I hear you talking to Nino.
sighed. Ok, but please do not leave you? -. I open the door. What happened!
-why do not you answer me?
-for I do not want to talk to you, but I want to explain

-I have not asked for an explanation right?
-is that I check at night to explain, but I answered
-aaaah!, And that came back not to do after
, is that why I came I want to talk, sorry ... -. Turning to see Nino and Hoshi. Can leave us alone?
-yeah right. Hoshi said
-no, you do notgo, if you want to say something say it in front of them
-Shinjo not be better to leave them alone. Nino said taking the hand Hoshi, taken outside the department.

-think it was OK to leave them? -. Hoshi-
wonder if that's just two people, so we want to be there, but my friend
did not want us to leave Yoshi
-already but it is better to discuss themselves, if they do want to kill them , I bet you in 10 minutes and managed all
-you believe it, do not think it's so easy, I had never seen him so angry to Shinjo
-good but better change the subject not it, how you did today?
"very well, had much work to do, but not like I'm a little tired all day that I
-dream had I done that you're not good, you have to be something Agrippa, though you have all the symptoms so that you dizzy and you dream has something to do with it?
-but it is not nice for your concern. With his hand caress her cheek
-Yoshi actually came because ... because I wanted to tell you that ...
-Nino, no bones about it, you wanted to? Hoshi

was excited to leave the question that both want to hear
"is that I wanted to know if ... if you wanted to be my ... my ...
-your what?
-my ... friend? -. Nino was quite nervous and did not know what he said
-quee !!!!, your friend ????-. Hoshi screamed
-my friend? ... comit!, is I do not understand why!, her that!
-look when you get home ... she was not yet
term explained everything she said.

-and you accepted that you said it was going, and you believe to be true?
-si, sounded sincere
-Jun, is not to think or do, just know that I can not be without you, but I do not want to see me face-
silly not say that pretty, I do not I can not live without you and I could never see your silly face, I love you and you know it would not let anyone separate us and unless someone I have never felt anything
-for real?
-I swear-not
Jun, I feel it is something very ugly
-but if we stand together we will be able to spend it? Cmovie I might not see these days, but I promise to keep in touch with you
-really?, your message will be waiting ok
-yeah, well ... I'm leaving. Approached to take leave wanting to give a kiss on the mouth
-and this happens, it is customary to kiss me do not be nothing, and never will do so. Thought and turned to receive a kiss on the cheek. Nino you were doing?
-no, um ... me?, Nothing, just goodbye
-I remember that friends do not kiss on the mouth Adiooos eh ... you're right. Nino
rubbed his head. Aaaah!, So I love it, but I'm an idiot, as I could tell you that.

was a few days, Nino and Hoshi were still seen, but men spoke or sentInjo are going to do today, I'm bored, and there is nothing to do, Shori and Hikari have exams, Saori this with your parade or Aiba, and you? ... will you do eh! -. Hoshi asked.
bone-mmm I'm your last option, boo, and Nino?
-
-mmm this recording because I can not, is that for days I have not seen in June and we now
-okay, just that it's true ... and you speak to Sho, long time no see my
friend-bad idea, I do not think he likes
Nino-Nino is my friend ... I still do not say anything, so you can not claim me ... -. Le Sho framework. Friend?
-hi that small miracle, since you bring
-eeeey boyfriend ... do not bring boyfriend ok, do you hear?
-nothing, it will be late for films andyou?
-mmm for nothing, I can go?, Or you'll have some company?
-no, no !!!!, all, here I wait, hey!, I can ask a favor?

-tell-if I die of hunger is, you bring something to eat? Hahaha yeah
-step for something and get it earlier.

left the depa Hoshi stopped at a place where they sold ramen, and then get home from Sho. "We'll get
Abreme friend that I fall
-small bags!!
The hug affectionately. Extrañanaba you, there is no one who makes me laugh with your nonsense
-hey, I'm not your clown, but I also missed you, sorry to get away whether you?
-calmate you, we're going to my room not it, let's start with the maor serious and I said, shaking his head. Aah!, With Sho?, Well, let's go home
-ok Sho. Nino turned and left, seemed very angry and wave out. Nino expected!
-send.
reluctantly turning-points that trust is the first in any relationship ok ... calm, is your friend and she loves you ...
-si, I know, but ... thanks Shinjo, you're right. Sigh out of there.
first thing I did was dial a Hoshi, but did not answer. Aay Hoshi, to answer the phone is not to let the clipboard.

Sho was surprised to see
Nino, which brings you here?, Come in, you were not recording?
but finish early, if you bother to come? -. annoying said
-all, know this is your house, thanks
. While spending
-you do?
-yo ... I was watching movies
-oooh, you just?, Or ...

began to hear a cell phone and I hear Hoshi. LAUNCHcast is mine, where you leave?, Ash in my bag ... -. He got only a shirt and pants and low-Sho. It's mine, I tell ... to, Nino!, You do here?
-just ask myself, will appear to you if you take advantage of the time. Hoshi looking up and down, realizing the clothes they wore. Sho
realized the reaction of Nino. Nino stories do not start creating you eh! Nino
turned to him with eyes Muerete. Do not tell me anything!, You know how I feel aboutSho XC look into your eyes trying to explain that I'd do anything, Nino let go and left the house, Hoshi was after.
-hey you!, Wait!, Who you think you are to tell someone to stay away from me eh!
-I know that I am nobody, but I'm dying of jealousy every time I see you get close, you can be with any of my friends, but no, because the Hoshi!, It is difficult to see I thought we had something special, but I saw that no, it applies to you, do not say that
Nino, only safety and not want what I have with you
-me? with me got it all, understand that I I want your world is my world, I will not give up, and as I said I wanted everything to be special ...

Hoshi no terminal leave itbaka that, but imagine a lot of your fans hate me.
was saying "I love joking and
-I love you too, but I think we should go home with Sho, you owe an apology not? Nino
sigh. Yes, I think you're right.
went to a house. Oh, if returned
-Sho, Nino wants to say something.
Sho turned to see his hands were entreazadas. Ah! I see, finally we go?
-if a friend, but that's not what I wanted to say, forgive me lift you a bit, I think I should trust more in you, I've always done, but now I
blindness, do not worry, I know you and me delighted that and walk, but ... Boy if you do something to my small you're not going to end. Turning to see Hoshi. And the same goes for you eh!, Nino is one very iNino is here?
-want to fly?, You would like to see the city from high above?
-really, we're going to get into this thing?, No-no silly
falls apart come with me, you do not have to worry
-for that. Nino
entered the cabañaa seek the Lord, came minutes after
-presto, we're within 10 minutes everything is ready. The balloon began
be largest ever, was the figure of Mario Bross
-woooow!, By little it is amazing, I love Mario Bross.
amazed I was saying, yes, I saw that I have to worry about women, if not for a Nintendo monkey. Quietly complained
, you say?
-no nothing?, I'm nervous. Nino
went up first to glNino years, we are in the middle of the forest, there is no civilization here
-haha do not worry I told you ... look, here we are.

was a small piece of wood full of artificial lights and in between a table with candles and a meal that looked delicious, and this
?, When you organized? -. Hoshi asked
-days had already prepared this morning to bring you thought I had the day off, but things forward ... you like?
"that if I like?, Of course!, Is the more I love it! Hoshi
was very excited and Nino was more to see how they got, they sat, ate, talked of a thousand things and at the end was a little tired
Hoshi-Nino, sorry, but I think I'm going to fall asleep, nos going?
-mmm is that there is no way back until tomorrow, someone passed by us
-it!, And where will we sleep?
-there. Pointing to a small hut. Want to sleep with me?
-if you want to sleep and wake up too. Nino
rose from the chair, and took over the hut. I love it. Kissing her gently.
only had a hammock in which they went to sleep.
-where will we sleep?
-sorry, did not think about it, I think we will sleep there. Pointing
-what?, Mm ok. Nino
accommodation, also climbing on the hammock, it came to his lips and began to play language-mmm
Hoshi kiss and smell delicious. Sus hands caressed her back. Hoshi
was swayed by the sighs of Nino. He started to get into it, but a movement led to the fall of the hammock. Hoshi
attacked with laughter. Nino, sorry, okay?, I think we can do nothing
"I do not care just to be with you. I answer the
"Me neither. He stretched his hand to back up with her. Nino, hold me, hold me strong, I feel all night, feel your breathing apparatus, your scent, and I feel my, I am the happiest woman in this world
-mmm, that Hoshi nice talk, but do not think I arrive, I'll take advantage, I do not love me as much as I love you. Giving a kiss on the forehead and fell completely asleep. Complete

Hoshi
gas-really?, yes!!, but you were not at rest?
-yes, but the doctor told me everything was fine, if I get tired very quickly but I do not feel bad ... I'm starving, let's see if you are ready not?
Before we went to the yard by Nori while Saori wanted to tell me something
-Shinjo is not if-they say
! Tell me, what happens is that
-promise me that you will not get mad
-get angry if I say, that's what happens
-ok, but first calm down, relax, with your word
is the least I can do, and Saori scare me!
-it's okay, is that a few days ago Michel went to the store, and I wonder which was the favorite color, and then the truth came out with one or two models
-To!, And why not you tell me ... and if something happened?, Saori recalls that has stuck in his house, a man and not be controlled. I was pretty angry when June came to tell us to eat.
-friend and not say anything here comes Jun.
It came behind me and hug me. Expected in June. Put your hands on my waist.
-that, I can not hug my girlfriend.
could not say anything at the time, so you invent a good lie. Your son is here remember? -. but my face felt my anger.
-mmm if you are right but you have something more
-we eat not it, Saori and hungry. Shout to Nori. Chaparro going to eat you?

entered the house, and everything was listo, ate, and finally I offered to wash the dishes. "I'll help. I said. -As you like, but I can alone. Answer indifferent good for now we go with Nori to play video games. Aiba said watching the situation. We squat? Nori
accepted and went with the two, I started to wash dishes, which have Shinjo
that these so?, From one moment to another change your mood
-nothing, I'm fine
-you know, I know your expensive and when you're angry, and now these
"I have nothing really, not going to help me with the dishes?, stop asking, if you're not
enojda
kiss me-not, I will not give
-andale anything give me one. Detrásy
I started to hug me & nt smallilde; as
licks on the neck, and June, let me do this, and I want to finish
-mmm, really want to leave?, I like your smell.
For a moment I forget what Michel and started to enjoy his kisses, when he arrived by surprise Nori.
-daddy!, You do!!






Well

chapter seems quiet but as you know this is triggered too much! Thanks for reading and wait for the fic are the


maxicmo

0 comments:

Post a Comment