Friday, February 4, 2011

Snark Sailboat Manual

p; hellip; it does not matter right now as a step?, what happened? sat down and began to mourn put his hands in his face. She just came by that and knew I had a few months of life, time is shortened, had cancer, your body will not accept more treatments, just wanted to spend time with Nori and me, wanted to give her last days as a family ... as they never were, and I ... I never could ... -Jun, you did not know anything. Hug him by the shoulders. You should not blame you, this situation was never in your hands, she will never speak clearly at all, just wanting to get into your life as if nothing , if you are right, and I'll tell the dwarf, if I say that she died, he will break his heart. Sighed
of could not believe what was happening, and we were all worried about how I was going to take Nori. June

Nori took a park that was near the apartment, the day was sunny
-daddy of yours?, Why are you crying?
-dwarf, your mom ... I remember the moon that we like so much to see and that is always accompanied by stars?
-si daddy, you always told me they are angels that we are caring
-good as your mom is one of those stars, the moon was staying alone and your mom was as nice as the chose to accompany her -real potato?, she is there?, but he left without saying anything, really angry? June I sat on his legs. Dwarf that your mother would be angry
-by saw you kissing with Shinjo pope, who kissed her. Nori was saying angrily. June
not know what to say. No dwarf dressed badly, she was hugging me just because I told your mom was gone
-no daddy, also in the house of my uncles were kissing, and you know, I no longer want to Shinjo, its my fault Mom left, was sad and went, I do not want to or you Shinjo.






Nori and Jun ran away screaming behind him to stop, at that time were Saori Aiba and parking, had just found out by Nino and left right away, was the first to lose Saori, when he saw Nori came running behind him.
-Saori, expected !!!-. griAiba tobacco. You can not stop running, Masaki
not harass me, I'm not paralytic ok, let me go for my nephew. Saori
reached Nori and Jun arrived quickly
-Nori you have? -. Saori
wonder-I do not want to Shinjo or my dad, because of them my mommy is gone and I have no breast. Saori
turned to see June. Primo why not leave us, I speak with you? June
ignored and returned to the department together with Aiba.
, which happened in June? -. Aiba asked.
-Nori believes that the relationship between Michel Shinjo and I went, I really do not know what to do, this is already quite out of my hands. Covering her face with her hands and began to mourn. Aiba
hug him. Tranquil Jun, all in the end will come out well, come, better get into the departmentsbecause of him my parents could not be together, no longer love her, and I want to go home with my dad, I do not want to be at her house. Nori Saori hug and began to mourn
-squat and go with dad to go about it? -. She took his hand and went to the department.
We were all there when we arrived Saori and Nori, I may go with it, Saori with his eyes told me not to, but not understood. !!!-.
-Nori bend over trying to hug me. Shinjo
-go, I no longer want to be with you, for your sake my mother and not with me, I have no mom. I pushed and went with June. Dad let's go, I do not want to be here. Jun

upset asso I leave you alone, but take care of it on ... -. I wanted to continue talking, but interrupted in June.
-quiet, is not the time nor the place to be so, you better Nori and I fence to the house. Nori charge and started walking.
-Jun wait, I'm going with you. Catch up-but
Saori Saori ... -. I knew it would do so if Nori went up to the car and went to Aiba as she got on the bandwagon too. Aiba quiet, you know that the house will be fine if?, Anything under you, and do not make that face, in your eyes I see you're about to mourn, I was not around pregnancy Nori, I'm not sure but little is that pregnant women are full of hormones that rise and fall, imagine if you are bipolar in pregnancy normally nowor ", so I encourage you already passed. Pat his shoulder.
-si Jun, you're right, I frame in a while. Aiba decided to return home.

Ohno, Sho, Hikari and Shori remained in the apartment talking about what was happening.
-that everything bad is happening, who would say that only came to spend the last days with your child? -. Sho was saying.
"Yes, but in the end just let problems, never met her, but he must have talked to Nori about what was going on and so does not this happen Hueber. Hikari was saying something angry.
-no Hikari angry, and step, and if he does, because it is suffering too Shinjo but hey, if it is so obscure that you will soon see the light. Sho replied. But we better not leave here, They think if we eat, we have not eaten anything. I ask everyone.
-if we !!!-. Shori and Hikari said.
-and your Ohno? -. Hikari asked.
-no sister, I go home, remains of frames to Aly, the most certain is that the coming weeks a few days I go over there and I see -wave rather than going to Italy? -. Shori wonder. Wooow is the most beautiful place I've ever met, love me, if I were to choose to return to wherever it would be Italy, is all for romance, well I walked alone, but believe me to be there with the person you want is to be the best, the atmosphere is right. He said very excited. -Shori say it really cool, I want to go and be with Aly. , if you? -. Shori answered a little disappointed,and we both fell asleep.
had spent several days in the death of Michel ... Aiba and Saori dsitanciados were following, in fact the last days Saori, went home in June, the excuse was that I wanted to be with Nori, Aiba was going to see some day, but Saori really did not want to know anything, Sho and Hikari is still seen, these days Sho had invited to dinner at his house, Shori I kept getting used to his new life and made many want to study, Ohno was happy that in those Days would go to be with Aly, and had prepared almost everything, and talked to her on the phone often, Hoshi and Nino were happier than ever, despite the boy was still with the recordings, was given time to look, could not be separated for so long, I kept Hoshior I'll Nino?, go to be effective. Hoshi
keep quiet and with a look of terror which he had ever seen. No friend is that if I am pregnant is not Nino, is ...
-it!! Sho?
-si, Nino has not yet happened.

I started to worry and not know what to say. Ok let 'Hoshi have to think what we should do, I do not think you're pregnant, what are your symptoms
-Shinjo, you've seen me, I just want to sleep, I feel sick all the time, dying of hunger, bring disgust All these symptoms are of pregnancy, and unless the child is an excellent magician and do magic, he would be Pope, but ... if you are a magician, but his magic is not great, so the only thing left is Sho- . He put his hands on hisface. And if so, I do that I do Hoshi
-ok, let's calm down and think, the first thing we have to do is go buy a pregnancy test, are fast and do not have to wait to see the results and and depends on what comes out will we know that is what we do. I got up and pull the hand. We come with me to the pharmacy.
We left the department to buy the test back, when we were coming down the truck came Nino and Sho.
-cannot be. Hoshi said. Just what I needed.
Nino was approached to greet .- hello love how are you, today I had some free time, want to go for a walk? Hoshi
did not know that answer, he became very nervous and pregnancy test fell on the feet of Nino.
-qfriend, but this is a problem of mine and I have to resolve it as quickly as possible ... Nino maybe I'm pregnant and you know ... -. I did not want to speak with every word, so I just turned to see Sho, implying that meant. Sho and Nino
then opened their eyes, could not believe what they were hearing.
-it!, Pregnant ??... Hoshi -. I ... Sho was in shock, did not know what to tell Hoshi, much less a child, but I turned to see "... Boy I really wanted was just ... not a game ... it turned Nino
see sarcastically. Only a game?, As their game they came out pretty well, I have never accepted what happened between you two, but with this ... unless !!!!, too,I'm so ... aaah !!!!, but I do not know anything. Shouted excited. Hoshi
approached him to reassure him. Nino waiting, still do not know ...
not let it end. Not yet know, if you bring the symptoms is that there is, I do not know anything about you. Addressing Hoshi, after turning to see Sho. And you ... you unfortunately we're going to keep watching, but do not expect that our relationship remains the same. He turned around to get into his car and leave.
Sho, Hoshi and I were outside the department. Boys will be better go and talk in, and your Hoshi once and for all you do this test.







Kyaaaa how good he stayed

0 comments:

Post a Comment