Friday, January 21, 2011

How Do I Get Nembutal

TMLXC, if potato, but here was thirsty and my water stop-dwarf I have to tell you something, you want Shinjo much truth? -si, is my teacher and loves me, I also love her, because daddy?
-well is very easy Shinjo and I are ...
could not let him say anything, it was time, so I interrupted. Your dad and I are planning a surprise for you, since your birthday is soon, is it June? -no, but ...
-for I said?, Just told him do not surprise a
-seriously told Daddy?, Whose father, but my mom knows about this?, Also want her to be in the surprise
-clear that if Nori!, all the people you want to be there. I told him to forgetra what he saw, it was obvious he had seen something, but ... "that father !, but Shinjo, because my dad was kissing you?
We both were surprised and did not know how to say
-it was only a kiss
-mmm good friends dad, but you just do it again you can kiss my mom. June
nodded his head, I hope that Nori was
-why not let him say, is not the first time I interrupt
-Jun is not the time apart ... let me go one better and finish this, and I want to go, I'm not comfortable
-time you have something?, tell me-because I did not
, remember what you've done these last days.

I turn and went about my business until I felt that he came out of the kitchen. Cua
to go buy clothes does not mean I use to not think badly
, if I know, but they also say sound wrong and think ... no, really not even think
-well just calm down, first investigated, and you go with them. We
to go with them and we will
-Shinjo? .-
-June wondering if, let's go.
We were in the car when his cell phone started ringing, stopped to answer some
-si, go to the house ... if I take Nori, Shinjo first I just ... you know I'm with her, as you claim ... We have spoken thousands of times ... ok I take you first Nori .- hung annoyed. No matter Nori take first right?, Michel urged him as she
-vamoJune things had forgotten who brought my phone on vibrate and Hoshi with Nino far from civilization, they began to despair.
"Oooh no, and now I do not know where I am under me who would go mad, because nobody answered me. I was talking to herself in the street. That desperation, I mourn, I really want to mourn. People stared at him, she tried to approach them to ask, but TooDo world away. Lord ..., wait sir, I just need it ... -. Nobody paid attention. Now, I do not !!!-. sat on a bench with his hands in his face and began to mourn for the despair, when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.
-hey are you okay?

She followed with his face covered. Nremoved was talking to half the world and no one was peeling. I was saying seriously but playing.
-ay already, it seemed crazy, they really were concerned not know what to do, but you're my angel savior. Taking his arm.
jumped on the bandwagon of it, came something silent so put some music. And now that you did nothing?

Then Ohno's cell phone began to ring, when I take it and saw who was a big smile on her face .- saw my love how are you?, What a surprise your call!
Sato-kun-hi, yeah, is that I wanted to hear your voice, and once I have to tell you that presentation in 2 days, sorry to let you know until now but had not had a chance, I want you to come, if you can?, I would love to have you as my special guest-of
talk about everything.
"I love traveling, meeting places, people, their customs, I've really been almost all over the world, I just need to know Latin America, but as soon as I finish my career I want to go do some research there, I have said His story is quite interesting, I would love to know the whole culture, as something rare time I am not?
-nooo! As you think I love everything you are saying, in fact I find it strange that are friends with my sister, she thinks only of parties, fashion and see who comes out, very little is ending his career . Shori
smiled. Yes, but that's why I became so fond of it, it never let me stay in the room, I always invited to parties and did not leave me alone, I think that made my world a little mas fun.
-yes that is my sister, has many flaws but he can be a good friend ... I think I'm wrong something with it, knowing a little bit is not so intense. Penso-.... This rich here right?
-si, is delicious, in fact, already finished but I want dessert, I can?, I can?
-si, ask what you want, although the strawberry pie is delicious huh ... Shori I can hear you a question?
tell me-if-clear and your boyfriend does not care if you're traveling, or do not you?, Why you should, you are very pretty. Shori blushed a little. Thanks, but I have no boyfriend, but I'm sure that if I find, I would stay with him, as I feel that opportunities are given only once in life, if the relations are somewhat difficult to imagine long distance? Ohno keep wondering what he was saying Shori. Ohno
-sorry I did not mean that, I guess I should not really be so complicated?, You're living it. Ohno
not answer anything, the two eventually ended. Satoshi
-thank you very much, it was delicious
-not, that, thank you for not letting me eat alone, let you rest
-if, say, after eating always makes me sleepy. They

buildings, thanks Satoshi, see you later yeah?

Ohno smiled somewhat melancholy
-passing?, And that smile? -.
-Shori wonder is not, is that only one person tells me so-and
bothers to do so?
-not for anything, I like DecemberArriving at the dept HTMLXC Hoshi, and saying goodbye as if it were to stop watching for ten years.
-frame if you? -.
-Nino was saying if I wait for your call, you go great, I love you. Hoshi

entered the apartment, I was already awake.
-go, until you get where you been?
-Shinjo, Now!
-as?
-girlfriend and I'm Nino is so cute, everything was
tale-tell me truly!! Hoshi
told me how he had been all
-aaaah ... how nice, until finally, already had made fools long time, I'm glad!
-and you're standing so that early and arreglandote, while not working or if you enter?
-no, in June I was invited to breakfast ... although it takes a
-bit will not be long, you must have crossed something ...
Hoshi and I talked for a long time and never came in June.
"I worry now if Shinjo, it's almost lunchtime and Jun does not come, why do not you have bookmarked?, Do not be concerned that you may have missed something?
was pretty annoyed. Something happened to him?, No bad news ... I always get faster, rather feel it is something else. Remembering what I had told Saori.
-like, or why do you ask?
Hoshi-no, really I do not even care, what I know is that I no longer go on like this, not the first time he does, I get tired.
-ey was screaming Shinjo quiet, do not say that, in June I want ... Do not let it continue
uilo brother, where he walked?, out there, but when I speak Hoshi came here, and sorry Shinjo, my brother is right, as I imagine you must be, I'm like you, is that it could have happened is that I can not be negative at the moment but I'm really worried. Hikari began to mourn.

I feel something bad because she looked more worried than me at the time, but the most I had was courage, something inside me told me that was with her.
-Hikari calm. Hoshi said. Leave Shori frame him to come with you, and do not worry June is fine. Hoshi
Shori framework and is coming soon.
-what happened?, Why are all well? Hikari was immediately
her embrace. June Amiga is not por anywhere, my brother has to Nori. Missed the Shori
saw. Hey Hikari, it is OK to worry, but ... you're not too worried. Saying softly. Which should be so is Shinjo not? ... are going to take something out. Hikari

took her while the others we stayed, I went over to Hoshi
-friend I'm seeing wrong?, Is that if I am worried, but I'm also angry
-I think you should save your anger and think things through, You know how it is June and I'm sure, and we are confident that would not do anything to hurt you, if Hoshi
know, but that does not warn anything, it costs nothing to take the phone and send a msg, do not say for me to think of your child?
-may haveShinjo loans in house, see you tomorrow here?
-to Shinjo?, Ok well talk to her tomorrow, tomorrow I see them. Ohno
hung up and turned to me.
-June was ... really?, And you said, where is it?, Why had not known before-Shinjo
quiet and sit better, why not think you'll like what you hear, you hear concerns , So you do not have to think things are still ok
-Ohno and tell me what happens
-he is with Michel, but do not assume anything, come here tomorrow?
-what, and tell me so so calm, he does with the old ...
Salio Nori of the room. Shinjo, you know something about my dad?
I embrace.If you squat, the morning comes for you if?, This good and this with your mom, why not go back to sleep. Nori


back into the room-you do with it?, And so want to believe everything I say?, It's pretty good actor your friend eh! -. Angry as he was did not even know what he said
-Shinjo, expected to arrive and if you please explain?, must have some good excuse.
Ohno was calm, "he may give a thousand excuses, but I take my decision. I got into the locked room
-gonna be alright? -. Nino turned to Hoshi
-if I think so, but it is not going to end is June, not to think about ...
-I think he must think things not even know what is happening in reality- . Ohno said. De verdad I heard strange, not to think about, because if Ohno
maybe you're right, but not in June that said the right things, right?
-the only thing I think is that the two have to speak well. Sho intervened .- we are the least we can say.

We were all in the department until the next day, I woke up early and when I left there I saw that everyone was asleep
, and now ...? good while I'm awake to put a bath.
was going to go to the bathroom when a knock at the door. Who else is missing, if almost everyone is here. Abri and saw it was. Ah! Finally deigned.

It looked a little bad, but I figured it was by remorse of conscience who brought CHTMLXThey left the apartment, leaving us alone
-Shinjo, let me explain
-know how many times have I heard that?, I do not mind right now, you know how it was Nori?, Did not know anything about you, calms you hear that you were with her, but do not have forgiveness, at least not with me !!!-. giving back, my tears were about to leave.
-be bad actors, but she ...
-she, she, she!, And she already has me pump, if ye want and are interested in having a family, since we stay with it, is the breast your child's best for everyone and I stopped suffering.

threw a chair that was in front of him and with tears in my eyes was even yelling. Let me talk? -. started to pull my shoulders. You can shut up a bit

0 comments:

Post a Comment