Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mucus Pressure Period Esforzemonos Mount Fuji to paint red.


This morning, I was all relaxed and happy: D then I heard him hit a door ... and woke up. I saw the clock and it was 7.10! It could not be x___x I had to get up at 5.20 am!. By that time had to be at school .... fix late hours and more when I was late. I do not know what to do first and it takes longer D: ... and that I put 3 alarms, none sounded DD: asjhbfjkasdbjf! Total

, I lost my first class and I was late for the second x___x still got half an hour late! It was a disaster. Finally arrives, the class ended at 10 but, oh surprise! I diJeron drawing that would not go .___. and why I was printing some photos for this class!. I was only an hour to school - -... grrrrr. Seriously I will start to complain about these teachers, it no longer amuses me D:

After doing tantrums xD my mom came to visit (l) ~ I gave money, food pantry and I x'D brought a delicious cake my brother's birthday. *-* I love it!
finished my homework on time and go ahead with my designs for the catwalk. Ah, is that I have to submit 5 designs on Thursday, detailed, color and all that D: Each student will design a different theme played ... ami put me in the most colorful themer, Spawn: 3 ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment