Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Dvd Player For Upconvert Receiver

operate ball game XD colors appealed to me mainly for the design of character you could choose, it was very cute *-*. I played as I discovered many secret stages D:




Metal Slug: this thing of playing with my younger brother xDDD EVERY day I think we had the Metal Slug X. Yes, it's of little machines D:


King Of Fighters: 94,95,96,97,98 which fall .... xDDD in all its versions, on all consoles existed, even in the now defunct Dreamcast. I continued playing in high school, in the slot machines next door x'D (sumireishon, remember?). That reminds me that some girl whose name starts with V and ends withiki owes us a picture of KOF.



Digimon Rumble Arena: I was a Digimon traumatized throughout my childhood until 13 years XD one day my brother bought this game and was playing it every day ... and always I fought because I won T_T.



Final Fantasy VII: FF7 up a trauma for me XD I played for a long time, needed a guĂ­ay was always bugging my brother to help me. Never finished it, but get very far *-*. Apart milochomil saw the movie as I sometimes think that is very well made and voice actors involved that I like. But what I can tell, I love Weekendiga D: they say that the part of egoist is very good, so I love egoist *-* ~




-------------------- ---------------------- ------------------------ End of geek moment ----------------------------------

xD On another note the other day thought I was a super bad vibes because I had a bad face making him a child with whom I went to work in English class. Is that it happened .... making me stupid questions, all anxious and mentioning things that not the case x_x than talking to you very closely but screaming. I'm learning that that child NOBODY supports it XDDD and sweep everyone worse off than me. Last Friday I l

0 comments:

Post a Comment