Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hack Plug In A Controller

longer if they want to do as it is well D:). One thing is the fanservice and the lemon and the other is that you like to see any male specimen tinkering with another in any situation XDD and no, I'd be in the same 'category', not all of the city used otaku cat ears, and Yuri do for money, or dressed up for Mass-Mass, or Sakura, or Akatsuki or Miko, and we like Inuyasha or Naruto, and all are like the song 'NiƱa Otaku' (see youtube) ... I'll understand? Ni XD
fujoshi all we like whatever they post where a guy fiddling and now, the story ends, there are some stories where I digo 'x'D this if you are wrong ... (ah do not know, for example .... the whole saga of Pico xD? and that thing from The Legend of blue wolves? D: I would not they became known within the genre ... as if anyone would like as well .. XD)

Well, generalizations are in no way tooodo so D: I just wanted to clarify in my mind.
I like the anime, since almost always, and I like that I like XDD but I also like many other things and I know my limits.



I needed: D, going on to other things:
I am making two skirts: D one by one for personal taste and the kind of clothing. The first if it's loli plan, althoughxD is very casual and the second not, is a straight skirt but the fabric is so beautiful I love using it for daily *-* ~ when the show is finished *___*. Thanks for stopping

: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment