Monday, October 1, 2007

Madagascar Hippo Song

or remember what has been achieved, popcorn scoring in the list of dreams fulfilled and reassess all those who remained in an inkwell. To analyze the decisions taken at a distance and see if they were correct.

At the time, had a special place, the "achievements" that today are fleeting and empty, that while they bring a smile or a good memory, and leave nothing more, as could win prizes such as:

"most good" high school

"most sexy" in college

"most beautiful" camp

have much more value today, those little "awards"

offriendship, trust and affection. These

recaditos of "Thanks for supporting" or "thanks for your friendship"

Those little big achievements but never dreamed that life will put them there, having stepped on the stage as the palace of fine arts and receiving a standing ovation from the whole audience standing.

not matter to him as best as strangely are under the beautiful art in which I have no doubt I have no talent lol. But it is a dream come true that I never would have dared to dream. My name on a plaque unveiling, my picture on the cover of a catalog of clothing, or my 5 minutes constantly repeated in the early morning due to an infomercial that seems eternal. CH

TMLXC The power to laugh at work today have a different perspective and make an announcement for the PRI, Elba Esther Gordillo, who had told me in what would become the woman I had known that would have been charged twice hahaha. Proud to say: "I fulfilled my dream."

Today be an actress, soap operas, plays, commercials, photos or short, have no value "curriculum" that once was all. Today there are only a memory that makes me realize that I can achieve anything I set.

No, not engage as an actress, is a dream come true, a past success. It is time to evolve, now writing, directing or create will be my new goals. It's time to publish the first book, It's time for other acting what I write,

is time to pass the baton to be the executor to be the planner. Today not looking to be the most good, but the one with the warmest smile, not looking to be the prettiest, but that more traces left on the other hand, I do not want to be the most popular, I want to be the best friend .

Thus an entry on what was my Egoteca, at the time that should be "closed" to make way for the "bio" teak, from my own experiences, my personal growth than I can give to others.

Greetings:

Yeah right after they just skip all my thoughts here looking for their names to claim if they are not on this list .... It

fuck, this post is MIA lol, so do not leave greetings but I hope your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment