Sunday, May 6, 2007

For Sale Ski Doo Tundra

is that I have been very derelict in fact I doubt
continue through here but hey ....
the point is I've been in chilangolandia all this time I come back to town hehe
not really know if I want to return

The plus point is that I'm back with the damn proteus apparently died or not a couple of months to give me back.
So I went to the doc, he sent me good analysis and good bug again

beggar so I'm the damn and if we add that my emotional part goes as cute as it is a synonym for depression

I better go the psychiatrist again and send me Chichito magic.

This again living at home "family" is orn bit strange, evidenemente not just for me. for my brothers and I think even for my mom.

this is very short in order that I do not go to muho humor greetings

people

0 comments:

Post a Comment