Monday, April 23, 2007

Tom Cruise Eyebrows Waxing

Well this review is not my own dear, is the delivery of the ring comprimised my sister.
I have to say it was spectacular.
To begin on Wednesday, we learned my mother and me, and then moved heaven, sea and land and marine paola like to travel. and be on Friday. The funniest thing is that we agree on the 4 on the same flight and good the relaxation started from there. Clear that they wanted us off the plane a couple of passengers bitter hahaha.

Finally, each did his stuff, and we get together and to come to the circus. Also coordinate with my father and my brother. Arriving at the circus we sat back from my sister in the next section but as you could see, so every time she turned us we had to almost throw us lCircus is set on phones, and it then asked everyone to pass the stage. and so the sea of phones pinned to the moving obscuridada went up the stage.
all formed in a semicircle behind them, in their turn on the light my sister sees the clown clock and recognizes the groom, hug him and pulls out the ring. He says, "all people who are here are why you want and that want to share, so I want to share my life with you, and he took the box with the ring (divine by the way)
She hugged him as he cried as a cupcake, in recognizing that a friend and get up to greet, when she realized that I was there, and my mom and dad well my sister went into shock, to say he left the ring on the table & amp; nbsp; jajaja alex
depues and put it on and as we left the circus, outside were hugs, photos, videos and repetition of "will you marry me" for the record in the video: P
and then we went to a toast at a friend's boyfriend. There

striking the second step of the night ... My parents after almost 18 years divorced, and I think the same 18 or not talk to each other in a cordial and civilized, talking, sat together and even went to dinner after the toast, and we spent four hours talking. And now are great friends, and others speak. which certainly keeps us all happy.

good pics I leave





THREE BROTHERS




The two sisters, but goes something out of focus but it was the only




Grooms

0 comments:

Post a Comment