Monday, August 30, 2010

Imperiaonline Calculator

This is one of the most frustrating dreams, freaks, idiots, rare and tired I've had D: I woke up frightened, confused and I took a while to catch up after waking XD I had yesterday:

not remember why, but was back in the house where he lived as a child, when I went to elementary school, was a fairly large house. In my dream I had my current age ... in that they entered the room (aww I liked that room) and was Miku! (An Cafe xDD) why was it? ... I do not know, but I kissed him: 'D (something good had to be in the dream). The fact is that I said' Run, ise;, took me to the top of the building and threw me to the ocean (yes, the building had sea under this XD) ... have such a death is not pretty in a dream D:

Again there was another hole in time and remember xDDD survived but the guy kept chasing me with even more weapons ... so I said 'I will stay at this school, but change my identity, cut sell my hair and my skirt. " After a while Linna was there> _ \u0026lt;and now Linna was to be the idol (sorry Linna XD) ... again almost dying for I can not remember what circumstances and then my mother woke me XD . No s & eacu

0 comments:

Post a Comment