Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How To Write Welcome To The Family Message


Here I am after a few months xD reviving my poor LJ. It's been a month since I left school and am going through a kind of vacation time.

planned to work all these months and until I enfandara xD but just do not hire me anywhere I go to D, (sounds like a cheap excuse but until now and are 6 places and nothing else no xD) ... so now I will continue trying ... but I run out of ideas. What bothers me is that in some places they said "they hired somebody else day interview, "and each step is there that the pig sign dand application XDDD vibe!

So far I was going crazy at home, I spent the days of leisure and I were on me mensa but today my mother took pity on me and gave me money to telita; __ , sew Yaaay!. I was going to sew a skirt or a dress but I remembered that my basic is smashing ... blouses, blouses!. And in the truck I found Laura; _;, my nee-chan! the extrañooo.

And finally, after many months and maybe a headache: it was the gateway of this year from my old uni xD gave me opportunity to put my dress even though alreadyI miss it already had the design ready for long. It was so nice to see him finally in the forum (l )!!!!!... I was shocked when he left, so that ... I did not take a single photo XD! Tomorrow aver if I return it to me because I want to sell. I pray

CIME are places to register! that just debts I leave, if not ... I'll see what to do.

are 23:30 and I'm here in stand-by .... read manga: D!. That since I finished Haru wo Daiteita I took the usual .. ahhh one day write about the final - -.

But before a dishwasher ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment