Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whats The Name Of Angie On George Lopez So long ago ... (and later??)

... A lot of things changed, i was working two jobs at once, which almost made me mad, but I received good money, I am working as a clerk in a bank (only the name, really is the job of Data Entry fortunately .) Also I started to date a girl who has a 3 year old daughter. Initiate
clear that children are not exactly my specialty not to say that I do not like this creature endeared himself to all, but misbehaves and cries all the time for everything and is ultra capricious bueh, so I like psychology to me, is that creatures of that age are like this (and bigger too). With regard to the mother, bueh, also is whimsical but not crying = P.
Why someone so free and the kids do not like this with asingle mother? Do not know, but he won a big place in my heart and that's dry lot, I realized that I love and the girl too, I'm scared because if it were not for the baby and would live together and try their luck, but the baby is a much greater responsibility, also I can help her to live alone because the family makes life almost impossible, and that affects how the baby grows.
Changing the subject, more did not change, I take my one-room apartment, I still have my hair weird and my services to look anime until well into the night.
I hope that everyone else are well, I was a little LJ up with several, some had hospital visits and are better, others returned to their forgotten LJS life or

0 comments:

Post a Comment