Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Drink Beer With Ear Infection doctors, bones, wedding and more ...

Well

is that I have very abandoned, but believe me I have the head more than saturated.
I tell you ...

Today I went back to go to the gastro, or how to help not go along. my stomach .... I want to kill. no longer hurt me again ... In short we hope that the drugs work.

today also went to see the orthopedist, and already scheduled surgery for Friday eduardo 15, which we understand is a bit altered.

But not everything is bad in my life XD

On Saturday I went to the board of the forum harry potter and I enjoyed a lot, especially that of it came running home from Eli to be on the Pre wedding XD .

Needless to say, the wedding, where in addition to nerves, tears, laughterand joy. I prefer the enormous satisfaction of being sure that my friend is going to be very, very happy. Twin
xd te adoro.

go to good summary of my life lol Promero put more details soon

I love

0 comments:

Post a Comment